Protecting Your Lake Mary Lawn From Pests Since 2018
Everyone loves a happy and healthy lawn, but not everyone has what it takes to maintain its curb appeal over time. In fact, keeping your lawn as healthy as possible is time-consuming, expensive, and extremely stressful. Weather, time, and even natural disasters can take their toll on your landscaping and slowly chip away at all you've worked so hard to achieve.
At Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions, we understand the importance of professional lawn care and that your time is valuable. That's why we provide a 100% inclusive lawn maintenance program designed to keep your property looking fresh, clean, and perfectly trimmed. From grass work and shrub care to weekly visits, we provide everything your property needs to look its very best.
Our Lake Mary, FL Landscape Maintenance Program
Landscape maintenance from Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions is performed weekly throughout the year. Our package includes mowing, edging, and trimming services, as well as ongoing maintenance for your active shrub beds. In the event of a remodel or re-landscaping process, Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions will be ready to help!
We also provide the following services in our landscape maintenance program:
- Weekly mowing, edging, and trimming grass
- Caring for plants that are less than ten feet tall
- Removing collected debris from the sidewalk and driveway
- Pruning, cleaning, and monitoring shrubs
- Tearing out or installing fresh sod in the yard
- Assisting with landscape remodeling
- Re-mulching older beds and growing areas
- Maintaining a variety of palms species
- Installing French drains on or around the property
To learn more about Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions' landscape maintenance program. Call today to speak with a provider or submit a contact form to connect with a trained provider.
How To Defend Your Lawn Against Ongoing Damage
It's almost impossible to prevent yourself from accruing accidental lawn damage here in Lake Mary. Hot summers, high pest activity, and a whole host of lawn diseases can quickly lead to spotting, slow growth, or even yellow patches around the yard. Fortunately, there are preventative measures you can take today that will protect your lawn well into the future.
- Water your lawn deeply and infrequently, allowing the roots to build strong systems that survive long periods of drought. Watering multiple times a day at shorter intervals is often less effective.
- Consider replacing landscape mulching in your yard with stones or peat gravel. At Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions, we would be happy to lend a hand!
- Insects and small pests can do a lot of damage to your lawn over a few weeks; if you see any unwanted pest activity in the yard (including chinch bugs, moles, or armyworms, don't hesitate to get in touch with Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions today.
Schedule a spot on our landscape maintenance roster by calling our Lake Mary office today.
Call Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions For Lawn Care Today
With the skills you need to make a difference in your yard, Hawkeye Home & Pest Solutions is prepared to take over any or all lawn maintenance tasks. Never lose another weekend to yard work again by calling our primary office right away. Have some questions first? Feel free to submit a contact form to chat with a professional as soon as possible, or learn more about our home pest control and commercial pest control services in Lake Mary and surrounding areas.